Greg volunteers alongside many organizations and is engaged on a variety of civic initiatives, including:
- The John Templeton Foundation: Foundation funds research and catalyzes conversations that inspire people with awe and wonder.
- The McDonald Agape Foundation: Group dedicated to working with distinguished Universities and faculty members to leave a small footprint for Christ in influential places of learning with leading teachers who attain both the highest levels of scholarship and represent models of spiritual knowledge and faith.
- India Collective: A US-based group of givers, doers, investors and influencers formed for the purpose of and dedicated to helping children and empowering youth in India by creating new futures through the Indian Gospel Mission.
- Partnership for American Democracy (National Leadership Council): A collaborative nerve center attracting greater energy and resources to advance American democracy.
- The United Way of Greater Nashville: A nonprofit that unites the community and mobilizes resources so that every child, individual and family thrives.
- Nashville’s Agenda Steering Committee: Group created to keep ongoing civic attention around the forward vision of the city.
Similarly, Susan has gotten involved in a number of initiatives across Nashville since moving to the city in 2021. She serves on the Board of Nashville-based organizations Siloam Health–a comprehensive health care organization that combines medical care, community health and student education to serve thousands of uninsured, underserved and culturally marginalized individuals from all over the world and The Store–a year-round free grocery store providing the opportunity for people to shop for their basic needs with dignity.