BELMONT’S STRATEGIC PATH TO 2030
Below you’ll find an overview of the five Strategic Pathways we’ve identified as integral to accomplishing our Aspirational Aim to be the leading Christ-centered university in the world. Ultimately, it’s about how we become people of character, how we flourish as individuals and as a community, and how we can help share that story with people in Nashville and across the world.
- Learn more about Pathway #1: Whole Person Formation
- Give: Whole Person Formation Impact and Innovation Fund
- Learn more about Pathway #4: Embracing Hope and Inclusivity
- Give: Hope and Inclusivity Impact and Innovation Fund
- Learn more about Pathway #5: Storytelling That Inspires the World
- Give: Storytelling Impact and Innovation Fund
Support the Annual Fund
Supporting the Annual Fund is a great way to give towards our area of greatest need and ensure that all Bruins have the resources they need to succeed. The Bruin Emergency Grant provides aid for students experiencing financial challenges while the Belmont Assistance Scholarship helps support persistence and graduation goals. Consider making a recurring monthly gift today to show your commitment to empowering our community and setting up our students for success!